The Sony VTC6 is a 18650 battery with 3000mAh capacity and 15A maximum continuous discharge.
- Model: US18650VTC6
- Typical capacity: 3120mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3000mAh
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7
- Operating temperature: Charging 0°C ~45°C, discharging: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C ~ 35°C
- Please properly dispose of battery if it gets too hot
- Standard charge: CC/CV, 0.2C, 4.2V
- Standard discharge: CC, 0.2C, 2.5V
- End-of-charge voltage: 4.2V +/-0.05V
- End-of-charge current: 0.02C (About 62mA)
- End-of-discharge voltage: 2.00V
- Continuous maximum discharge: 5C/10C (15A/20A) with temp cutoff at 80°C
- Max. discharge current vs. time: 30A-40A > 44s, 55A > 19s, 80A > 6s (Never discharge above 80°C)
- Do NOT charge unattended
- Do NOT leave unattended after fully charging
- Exact Dimensions: [H] 65.20 mm [D] 18.50 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Weight: 47g
- Positive terminal: Flat Top
- External Electronic Protection: No (unprotected)
Keep batteries in a case when not in use.
Don’t mix battery brands as discharge may vary.
Recharge the battery before it dies to increase lifespan.
Don’t leave batteries charging unattended.
Store batteries in a cool dry place.
Lock or switch off your device when not in use to prevent accidental firing.
Always buy batteries from a reputable source.
Replace batteries every 1-2 years.